At Millrace, we help organisations build relationships by creating marketing content their audiences really care about. We are a small but mighty team of planners, copy writers, and designers that pride ourselves on delivering quality projects.
As we continue to grow, we need a super strategic thinker with a strong grasp of how business operates to take control of the existing client base as well as build new relationships.
You’ll have authority and gravatas, with the ability and experience to lead and advise clients. You’ll be responsible for planning, prioritising, and managing the daily tasks required to ensure the successful delivery of content and campaigns for clients. You’ll smoothly run projects, adjust priorities, and ensure clients are always updated on project status, whilst ensuring the team are on-top of their workloads in the process. In addition, you will produce and oversee Statements of Work (SOW), attend client meetings, and deliver progress reports.
Working closely with the MD, as well as with our close-knit and super talented internal team, this is a role for someone who is hungry to develop their skills and have a direct influence in a business.
As well as managing the existing client base, you’ll be no stranger to getting involved with new business opportunities and will be a natural people person and an excellent communicator with proven experience of creating proposals and winning projects.
You’ll have exceptional project management skills, never dropping a ball. Equally, you’ll have a superb eye for detail ensuring that all work is delivered to the highest standards and will already be in a similar role with experience in an agency setting.
We’re looking for previous experience and evidence in:
- Handling multiple clients, remaining calm under pressure and being super organised and efficient when juggling multiple priorities
- Developing and implementing content marketing strategies. Giving advice and rapidly adapting to changing circumstances, drawing on your experience to think on your feet
- Managing a multi- discipline team in a busy environment
- Creating content that fits with wider marketing or communication objectives
- Establishing a deep rapport and a trusted relationship with team members and key client contacts
- Setting and deliver against budgets demonstrating experience of budgeting, forecasting, and achieving business development targets.
What we offer you
- You’ll work in a friendly environment with a close knit team that truly cares about the work they produce
- You’ll have the ear of the agency director, working closely together to shape future success
- Hybrid working
- Flexible culture
- Salary circa £35,000- £42,000 (depending on experience)
Please send your CV plus a covering letter that explains why this is the perfect role for you to Laura@millracemarketing.co.uk
No recruitment agencies, please.